Here's the 411 on shipping...
FREE United States shipping on orders over $100! Wahoo! No code needed.
|First Class Shipping||$5||5-9 business days|
Shipping to Canada
|$15||approx. 14 business days|
Prices above are in USD. All items ship via USPS. You will receive a shipping notification along with tracking information once your order has been shipped.
Once your order leaves our facility the timeliness and whereabouts of your package is completely out of our hands and the tracking number is all we have to check... for this reason your best bet for updates regarding your package once its been shipped, is to contact USPS and give them your tracking number.
When will my item ship out?
Items ship on Tuesday and Friday mornings of each week. For example, if you place your order on a Friday afternoon it will leave our facility on Tuesday morning. **please be aware that due to covid-19 we are seeing frequent delays in the postal service in a number of states. Once an order leaves our facility we are no longer in control of that package and the timeliness of shipping is at the hands of the US Postal Service.*
The tracking said my package has been delivered but I still haven't received it?
Unfortunately, once a package has been marked as "delivered", there is nothing we can do. From our experience, usually if you give it 24 hours the package generally shows up. If you still haven't received your package after 24 hours of it being marked "delivered", please contact your local post office to further inquire on the whereabouts of your package.
My tracking info says "pre-shipment", what does this mean?
USPS doesn't always scan the package as soon as they receive it. Once you receive an email saying your item has shipped, please allow 24 hours for the tracking info to update.
International customers please note:
- All international orders may be subject to taxes and duties.
- We reserve the right to cancel and refund any order that is deemed potentially fraudulent by Shopify's payment system.
- We ship your package DDU, "duties and taxes unpaid", and we do not collect nor do we calculate the VAT, duties and/or taxes during checkout.
- Any fees that are due will be collected upon delivery of the order.
- All applicable customs, taxes, import duties and collection fees are the responsibility of the customer (even if you refuse any shipments upon delivery).
- Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package(s).
- Customs agents have the right to release or deny release of your package(s), and in rare cases, they may also delay delivery.
- Taxes and fees are based on many factors, including location, material, item value, etc.
- The amount of taxes due is determined solely by the government.
- Some countries may require additional fees paid Collect on Delivery (COD).
- If your order does require these additional charges, they must be paid by you in order for your package to clear customs.
- These fees are paid to the local carrier and are not collected by Rad Earth Supply.
- If you have an international orders that has been in-transit for over 20 days, please reach out to your local customs office to see if the package has been held up in customs and is requesting a customs fee.
Here's the 411 on returns...
All sales are final. We do not offer returns or exchanges. If you receive damaged goods or the wrong size/item, please notify us within 5 business days of receiving your package and we will arrange for a replacement. Please provide your order number and the name associated with your order.
Wanna chit chat?
If you have any questions feel free to contact us at email@example.com